We offer a wide variety of basement waterproofing services so we can provide the ideal solution for your situation.
While a basement in your Des Moines, Iowa home provides many benefits, because it is most often below grade, there are several moisture issues that can develop. This is most common when there is insufficient guttering and downspouts, improper exterior grading, and ventilation issues. The concern is when these moisture issues keep you from using your basement or cause mold and other contamination inside your home. Here at AdvantaClean of Des Moines Central, we offer basement waterproofing services designed to resolve moisture problems.
Our factory-trained and certified technicians are equipped to assess your home and make a recommendation as to which of our basement waterproofing services will be the best fit for your situation. For example, if you have basement wall or slab cracks, our crack repair with injection polyurethane and epoxies are a reliable solution. If you are experiencing a bowed wall, the recommendation might include a carbon fiber and epoxy strap stabilization system. If there is a drainage issue, our basement waterproofing services can include sump pump installation or repair, or a drainage system installation.
Key Reasons to Consider Basement Waterproofing Services
It doesn’t matter if the basement of your Des Moines, Iowa home only occasionally experiences damp or wet conditions or it happens regularly– it is not something that you should avoid resolving. At AdvantaClean of Des Moines Central, we offer effective basement waterproofing services that can give you the dry basement you deserve. Here are some key reasons why you should take care of a wet basement rather than just accepting that it is fine the way it is.
- Health– Damp, wet conditions anywhere in your home can adversely affect indoor air quality in your home and lead to health concerns for your family.
- Humidity– A wet basement increases the humidity in your home, making your HVAC system run harder, resulting in more wear and tear, as well as inflated utility bills.
- Mold– A dark, wet basement is an ideal breeding ground for mold that can continue to spread and cause problems throughout your home and potentially adversely affect your health.
- Infestations– Mold isn’t the only thing that enjoys a ready supply of water – so do insects and rodents!
- Renovations– If you are considering turning your wet basement into usable living space, your investment will be put at risk if your first step isn’t basement waterproofing services.
- Water Damage– It might seem like the concrete walls in your basement are impervious, but continued wet conditions can break down the mortar and cause water damage to other materials, as well.
- Structural Integrity– Basement waterproofing services are the best way to avoid the potential for the decreased structural integrity of your home due to constantly wet conditions.
With a wide variety of interior and exterior waterproofing options at our disposal, we are confident we can get your basement to be a functional space again while protecting your home from the detrimental effects that water and moisture can have on it.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule service, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to assisting you with making your property safe, clean, and healthy.
At AdvantaClean of Des Moines Central, we offer basement waterproofing services in Des Moines, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Ankeny, Colfax, Martensdale, Norwalk, Prole, Minburn, Lacona, Bouton, Peru, Winterset, Bevington, Huxley, Bondurant, Dallas Center, Elkhart, Indianola, Polk City, Cambridge, Prairie City, Van Meter, Berwick, Redfield, Liberty Center, Madrid, Earlham, Sheldahl, Carlisle, Cumming, New Virginia, Altoona, Windsor Heights, Granger, Johnston, Mingo, Ackworth, Alleman, Maxwell, Truro, Milo, Saint Charles, Waukee, Grimes, Ira, Pleasantville, Adel, Booneville, Patterson, Woodward, Swan, Runnells, Saint Marys, Hartford, De Soto, Slater, Kelley, and Mitchellville, Iowa.